Ian Garlic interviews Florida Adoption Attorney Mary K Wimsett. Mary started her own firm 15 years ago where she worked in the public sector as a public defender before she transitioned to a Guardian ad Litem attorney. Mary discusses some of her most heartwarming cases where she has seen guardianships and adoption cases better the lives of everybody involved.
What You’ll Hear:
- What is a Guardian ad Litem?
- Homeless and Paranoid Military Veteran’s Life is Turned Around
- Common Misconceptions about Adoption
- Three Different Types of Adoptions
- How One Young Birth Mother’s Adoption Experience Led to Her Graduating University of Florida